Employees of institutional creditors may obtain a limited-access account to file electronically proofs of claim on the Court's Electronic Case File (ECF) System. The limited-access account is intended for use by those who are not attorneys for filing specific claims-related filings. As the name of this account indicates, the account is limited in that the user has privileges to file selected documents only. A list of available docketing events can be found here.
Limited-Access Account: Limited-access is not available for one-time filers such as a creditor seeking to file their own proof of claim in a particular case; instead, it is intended for those who regularly file with the Court. Those filing a single proof of claim may file conventionally (that is, by mail, courier or hand delivery to the court or, where a claims agent has been retained in a case, to the claims agent).
PACER: Those seeking to obtain a limited-access account must establish an account with PACER. You may register for a PACER account online at http://www.pacer.gov.
To obtain a Limited-Access ECF Account please complete the steps below:
Step 1 – Complete Online Registration Form
- Complete all required fields in Part I of the Limited-Access ECF account online registration form.
- Go to Part II.
Step 2 – Complete Terms and Agreement
Note: This section must be notarized and saved as a PDF. Click here for a copy of the Terms and Agreement.
- Print and read the Terms and Agreement.
- Fill out the Signature of Supervisor or Authorized Officer and Signature of Applicant sections completely.
- Sign, date and notarize the terms and agreement.
- Save the agreement as a PDF.
- Upload the PDF on Part II of the limited-access online registration form.
Step 3 – Verify and Submit Online Registration
- Verify the accuracy of all information as the Court is not responsible for misspellings.
- Click Submit.
After you complete the online registration, your login and password will be emailed to you. Please note that all applications are processed in the order received. Please plan ahead to allow time for processing.